|The LMHC has now a Website
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||vincent pardieu [ Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:57 am ]|
|Post subject:||The LMHC has now a Website|
Here is a short post to inform you that the LMHC (Laboratory Manual Harmonisation Committee" has now a website:
The Laboratory Manual Harmonisation Committee (LMHC) is comprised of representatives from the following gemmological laboratories located in Europe, USA and Asia:
- the CISGEM S.p.A. Laboratory, located in Milan, Italy.
- the GAAJ-ZENHOKYO laboratory, located in Tokyo, Japan.
- the GIA Laboratory with 3 locations: Two in the USA (Carlsbad and New York), one in Bangkok, Thailand.
- the GIT-Gem Testing Laboratory, located in Bangkok, Thailand.
- the Gübelin Gem Lab Ltd., located in Lucerne, Switzerland.
- the Swiss Gemmological Institute - SSEF, located in Basel, Switzerland.
The goal of the Laboratory Manual Harmonisation Committee is to achieve the harmonisation of gemmological report language and thereafter the revision of this harmonised report language as used by LMHC members.
On that website you will find all the LMHC Information sheets (that are useful to understand the wording used on the reports issued by LMHC labs) and you will be sure to have the last update.
Hoping to have helped,
All the best,
|Author:||Alberto [ Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:05 am ]|
|Post subject:||Re: The LMHC has now a Website|
Better later than never
ciao and thank you for the link Vincent!
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC - 4 hours|
|Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group